IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
REGISTRY OPERATOR ("COMPANY") WEBSITEATTENTION:
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the Website (‘the Website’) and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Website.
- You may access most areas of the Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of the Website are only open to you if you register.
- By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
- The Company may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Website.
- REPRODUCTION AND STORAGE
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the companies advertising on the Website. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Website for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
- No part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- SERVICE ACCESS
- While the Company endeavours to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company's control.
- VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- The Company shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clause 4.2 or clause 4.3.
- LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. The Company has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The Company therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to the Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- you do not in any way imply that the Company is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with the Company nor present any other false information about the Company;
- you do not otherwise use any Company trade marks displayed on the Website without permission from the Company;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The Company expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in clause 5.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- You shall fully indemnify the Company for any loss or damage suffered by the Company or any of its group companies for breach of clause 5.2.
- Each registration is for a single user only. The Company does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by third parties and while the Company endeavours to work with those third parties to keep the information up to date and correct, the Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will the Company be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the Website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Company takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of the Company's group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
- Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the Company's liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence; or
- fraud; or
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTIONThis legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Gibraltar law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Gibraltar courts.
- What information do we gather?
- We gather information that relates to, and can identify you (e.g. your name and email address) and information that does not identify you (e.g. a visitor’s behaviour patterns when they visit our website). We collect information that does not identify you, to evaluate our site, ensure that our site and services run properly and ensure we are paid for advertising services we offer.
- How do we gather information?
- Information is gathered in two ways:
- indirectly (e.g. using website technology or technology when you use a Company application for a mobile device); and
- directly (e.g. when you sign up to create a profile, download a mobile device application or use offers published in our email bulletins).
- Information is gathered in two ways:
- Use of your information
- We might use your personal information to:
- remember you when you visit our website and track your browsing patterns by using cookies. You can prevent this - section 5 deals with this in more detail;
- ensure any products or services you receive are correctly administered (including subscriptions);
- contact you by email, mail or telephone to let you know about any of our products, services or promotions (which, in some cases may be provided by third parties) if you give us permission;
- ensure materials on the website are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- collate and log numeric internet addresses to improve the website and to monitor website usage.
- We might use your personal information to:
- Accessing and updating your personal information
- You can update your details and marketing preferences by accessing your account pages on the website, by emailing us through the Contact page on the website.
- You have the right to access the personal information held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information We hold about you, please send an email through the Contact page on the website. There will be an administrative charge of £10 for providing a copy of this information.
- remember you when you visit this website to keep track of your browsing patterns and to build up a profile of how you and other users use the website;
- make our website work as efficiently as possible;
- administer services to you and to advertisers.
- Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
- Third party advertising cookies
- Most of the advertisements you see on the website are generated by third parties. Some of these third parties generate their own cookies (or web beacons) to track how many people have seen a particular advertisement (or use the services of third parties to do this), and to track how many people have seen it more than once. These cookies cannot be used to identify an individual; they can only be used for statistical purposes, for example, in providing you with advertisements that are more relevant to your interests. Some of the information gleaned from third party cookies will be aggregated with other anonymous information for statistical purposes. The third party companies that generate these cookies have their own, very strict, privacy policies but We don't have access to these cookies; other than allowing them to be served, We have no role to play in these cookies at all (although We may use statistical information arising from these third party cookies and provided to us by third parties, to improve the targeting of advertisements to users of the website).
- If you would like to disable "third party" cookies generated by advertisers or providers of targeted advertising services, you can turn them off by going to the third party's website and getting them to generate a one-time "no thanks" cookie that will stop any further cookies being written to your machine.
- The password you provide when registering with the website is encrypted to ensure protection against unauthorised access to your personal information.
- We invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy. No data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and therefore We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the website. Any information that you send is at your own risk and may be read by others. However, once We have received your personal information We use strict procedures to protect the security of your personal information.
- Disclosing your information
- We may disclose your personal information if We are approached by a potential buyer of our business, if We are required to do so by law or in good-faith believing such action is necessary to comply with the law.
- We never sell personal information, or pass it to third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
- Where We store your personal information
- The personal information that We collect from you may be sent and stored outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") in order to carry out the activities listed in “Use of Your Information”.
- Changes to this Policy
- If We change our Policy, We will post the changes on this page. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.
- If you don't feel We're adhering to this Policy, what should you do?
- If you believe that We have not adhered to this Policy, please notify us by email through the Contact page on the website and We will try to solve the problem promptly or contact the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority.